300 B St.
Sergeant Bluff, IA 51054
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Questions before Purchasing

Questions before Purchasing 1 year 3 months ago #3028

I have some questions before purchasing the product

1) Can we change the wordings on the application?

2) Would people be able to send in a resume/application without there being a job posted?

3) Is there a way to purge people based on the resume/application submission date?

4) Is there a way to add people to the database of applicants that manually turn in applications/resumes?

5) Is there a way to allow them to send in a resume for jobs within a particular department without there be a job opening ( Example I would like them to be able to apply to jobs in the "Transporation" department even when there is not a current opening)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Questions before Purchasing 1 year 3 months ago #3030

• Bob
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 128
Hi Curchel Smoot,

I'm pretty sure I just replied to your ticket...

Let me know if you still need this answered, sorry for the delay. I get to the forums a little later than the tickets, but I do get to the forums eventually.

If you have any questions, I'll be quicker via a ticket, but feel free to post here as well.

Sincerely,
Bob.
If you have the time and like JobGrok, please take the time to post a review on the Joomla! Extension Directory. JobGrok's survival depends on reviews! Thanks.

Questions before Purchasing 1 year 3 months ago #3031

• Bob
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 128
Oh, and I do moderate the forums, which is why your prior posts never appeared published. I seem to get hit hard by the spam bots. Doing it this way keeps things relatively tidy for me.

Sincerely,
Bob.
If you have the time and like JobGrok, please take the time to post a review on the Joomla! Extension Directory. JobGrok's survival depends on reviews! Thanks.
  • Page:
Moderators: Bob
Time to create page: 0.121 seconds