Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: export of submission

export of submission 1 year 11 months ago #2950

• Libby
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi
How can I change the path in the csv file so that users can easily access the attachments submitted with each application? At the moment it has 'fakepath'
The administrator has disabled public write access.

export of submission 1 year 11 months ago #2953

• Bob
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 128
Hi Libby,

It sounds like you're using the CSV export from the admin site as a means of getting the data to some individuals. The "fakepath" you're seeing is how Internet Explorer passes the local path of the uploaded file relative to the client back to the server. This is essentially, hiding the original location of the uploaded file on the submitting individuals computer - ie. that information does not relate to the location of the saved file on the server.

All uploaded files are stored in the database, so any users needing to access those files will need access to your admin site.

The upload link would need to be created and look something like this:
http://myjoomlapath/administrator/index.php?option=com_jobgrok&view=application&format=raw&uid=longrandomsecuritykeyhere

I'm not sure if this helps you any. If not, let me know and we can discuss further.
(your subscription includes access to my ticketing system if you'd prefer to use it)

Sincerely,
Bob.
If you have the time and like JobGrok, please take the time to post a review on the Joomla! Extension Directory. JobGrok's survival depends on reviews! Thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Moderators: Bob
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds