TK Tek, LLC
300 B St.
Sergeant Bluff, IA 51054
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Background image in header instead of solid color

Background image in header instead of solid color 1 year 8 months ago #2883

How can I change the font colors on the application forms or change the background color / image?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Background image in header instead of solid color 1 year 8 months ago #2886

• Bob
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 128
Hi rocketmouse,

When setting up the menu item for the application, check under the "Settings" tab. The best way would be to use the styling parameter and add something like the following:

form { background-color: #eee; padding: 10px; }

or, depending on which form:

div.jg_responsive { background-color: #eee; padding: 10px; }

If you're not sure which element to apply the styling to, in the Chrome browser (I like to use Chrome), hitting CTRL-SHIFT-I will open the development tools. From there you can navigate through the elements on the page and dynamically add styles to see what works or needs to be added.

To add an image, you'll need to have the image uploaded to your site somewhere. Knowing the full path you could use background-image: url(path/to/image) - this can be a little tricky to figure out, I always have to trial and error it.

Anyhow, I hope this helps to some degree, if not let me know and I'll see if I can help further.

Sincerely,
Bob.
If you have the time and like JobGrok, please take the time to post a review on the Joomla! Extension Directory. JobGrok's survival depends on reviews! Thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Moderators: Bob
Time to create page: 0.114 seconds