TK Tek, LLC
300 B St.
Sergeant Bluff, IA 51054
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Cannot view submitted application

Cannot view submitted application 2 years 6 months ago #2771

Within the Application Menu under the Email Notification, we selected to have the resume/cover letter being submitted to show up as a link on the email. When we the confirmation email that a job application has been received, everything looks fine except the link provided doesn't work. we are getting a "500 - View not found [name, type, prefix]: denied, file, jobgrokView" message.

When I am logged into Joomla, I can access the file fine under the submitted applications. Just not through the link provided. Also, is it possible to unmask the "C:\Fakepath*\" and have it say the actual path?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Cannot view submitted application 2 years 5 months ago #2791

• Bob
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 128
Hi Lisa,

Sorry for the delay.

I'll take a look at the view not found issue, I have an idea what's going on, I'll just need some time to rectify it.

Unfortunately, the "C:\Falepath" is a security deal that's sent from the submitting client's browers (in this case that's what IE sends the server). Note that the files are not saved on your servers file system, but within your Joomla! database.

Stay tuned on the view issue.

Sincerely,
Bob.
If you have the time and like JobGrok, please take the time to post a review on the Joomla! Extension Directory. JobGrok's survival depends on reviews! Thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Moderators: Bob
Time to create page: 0.112 seconds