TK Tek, LLC
300 B St.
Sergeant Bluff, IA 51054
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Form Layout Broken

Form Layout Broken 2 years 9 months ago #2669

Hey i'm having issues with the layout of the form.

I am trying to get this implemented into my website - with a view of getting premium set up as we wish to add our own field which i believe is possible with an upgrade to premium?

However if i can't sort the layout with our template i'm not sure that my boss will go for it. I also think that the ''accordian'' style form would suit us better - which im guessing is also on the premium version??

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0vfNLls6nqoMjQ2S2FBOEh3dFE/view?usp=sharing

Please help me with the layout, gaps between questions are off, boxes look funny and the tick boxes are not being laid out correctly.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Form Layout Broken 2 years 9 months ago #2678

• Bob
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 128
Hi Nathan Walsh,

1st, adding fields is a matter of diving into the code. At best you can hide/show fields and/or rename (re-purpose existing fields in the form). Adding completely new fields requires custom modifications to the code.

The accordion styling is a parameter when setting up the application form. If your template doesn't support styling for the sliders, there's an option to use the JobGrok Styling.

This checkbox should be fixable with a style override added within the menu item parameters for the application.

Sincerely,
Bob.
If you have the time and like JobGrok, please take the time to post a review on the Joomla! Extension Directory. JobGrok's survival depends on reviews! Thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Moderators: Bob
Time to create page: 0.113 seconds